A local funeral home in Essex that does it all - cremations & burials
- Affordable cremation
- Upfront pricing
- Movie studio quality webcasts and livestreams
- Portable and professional quality audio devices
- Home like facility
- We do not offer commissions of any kind to our staff
- No fancy billboard or creative marketing here - we're just nice folks to deal with
Download the items that funeral homes must provide
- Access the Consumer Information Guide prepared by the Bereavement Authority of Ontario by clicking HERE.
- Our general price list is also available to download by scrolling to the bottom of your screen or by clicking HERE
- As of July 2021, all funeral homes in Ontario must disclose pricing on their website. We have provided this for years without having to be legislated to do so.
Online signing available
We believe that making funeral & cremation arrangements is a people business. It's nice to meet the friendly faces at Kennedy's who will be looking after your loved one.
There are cases though and for various reasons that all required documents can be signed online. It's very easy for us to do.
Full descriptions & cost breakdowns are found in our price list.
You Can Never Go Back and Do it Over
Some say it’s harsh to remind you of this, but we know we must. We want you to honour your loved one in a way that allows you to look back, years from now, and be thankful that you did the best you could to honour their life. Creating a ceremony that calls together the hearts and minds of all who loved them is a gift to everyone involved. A gift of memories, a gift of healing...a truly priceless gift of peace-of-mind.
Contact us today to speak with one of our directors.