Our service fees & pricing examples
Sorry, some prices are not exact because we don't know if you are to be buried/cremated or may want other items. Prices could go up or down in some cases. We offer other services and it's free to talk to us at 519-776-7378. We can help you make sense of anything.
When pricing a funeral there is a cost for providing the service, any merchandise, outside costs and of course tax.
- We include our awesome estate service $ 595 dollar value at no charge with all services (except the basic cremation).
- In each service fee we also include the transfer from place of death, transfer to the cemetery or crematorium, death certificates to the appropriate person and all required documentation.
- PRICES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE
We have our own crematorium
We are a shareholder in Southwest Crematorium and our current fee is $ 460 plus tax. Southwest Crematorium is one of the largest crematoriums in Southwestern Ontario.
Please note there are cases where cremation is not permitted by law in Ontario. Please ask your cancer doctor or call us for more details.
- Access the Consumer Information Guide prepared by the Bereavement Authority of Ontario by clicking HERE.
- Our general price list is also available to download by scrolling to the bottom of your screen.
Scattering Ashes on Lake Erie $ 895 plus tax
With a certified skipper and proper insurance you will embark on an approximate 2 hour remembrance journey. Room for 4-6 family members. A certificate of scattering and GPS coordinates will be provided by the captain.
Other scattering locations can be provided at an additional cost. Subject to wind and lake conditions. This service is provided by a third party licensed company we work with.
You Can Never Go Back and Do it Over
Some say it’s harsh to remind you of this, but we know we must. We want you to honour your loved one in a way that allows you to look back, years from now, and be thankful that you did the best you could to honour their life. Creating a ceremony that calls together the hearts and minds of all who loved them is a gift to everyone involved. A gift of memories, a gift of healing...a truly priceless gift of peace-of-mind.
Contact us today to speak with one of our directors.